Wednesday, January 24, 2007

my day at the park

So most you might not know that taking pictures is a hobby of mine. I don't do it that often and think I have much room to improve but am trying to start taking them more often. If you've ever been to my house, you will see many of my framed photographs from various parts of the world. There is a local nature center that I love to go to so I decided that this would be where I would try the sport of photography. Some of the pictures aren't so great but each one reminds me so much of the peace of God.

Enjoy!



















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the beautiful photos! And the new "look" of your site!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, Those are really good.... you should bring your camera with you more often!! I am sure that Lynn Marie would LOVE another "unofficial" parish photographer!!

Bluecanopy said...

jen, you have a great eye...really I'm not just saying that. and i agree with trenna about bringing your camera around :)